Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner Dress

Most of you who read this already know I am getting married October 4, 2008! The day before my birthday! The wedding plans are going great but I am really excited about the rehearsal dinner. I feel like it is the perfect time to let loose and really use my creative ideas. We are pretty much inviting all of our families and friends. It's going to be a time to just relax and have fun. So far what we have planned is a old fashion BBQ with a glamorous twist of coarse! This definitely means: sun dresses, cowboy boots/hats, country music, dancing under the stars, ribs, corn on the cob, ice cold punch, and pie! What is not to love? The most exciting part is picking out my dress!!! I picked out the one below, I've had my eye on it for a long time! I love it especially with the boots! The picture in the middle is how I want to decorate, but a little more toned down! Let me know some thoughts!






No comments: