Monday, July 14, 2008

David

what I have found in you:
someone who would rather sit on a porch swing than a bar stool. someone who has an appreciation for life. someone who loves other people more than their self. someone who is driven, by whatever that may be. someone who will tell me to sit down and shut up. someone who understands me. someone who loves Jesus and wont hold anything back. someone who will go on adventures with me, cook dinner with me, and play with me. someone who stands up for what he believes in. someone who has good taste in music, and compassion in his soul. and muscles. and someone who will let me have polar pops when i need them. someone brave. I love you.

2 comments:

ryan and chelsee jones said...

i'm so happy you found THE ONE! :) he sure is special! :)

Boswell said...

Great post! You are a talented photographer and writer!