Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what to wear 2009

I have so many clients asking me what to wear to a shoot! Here are some good ideas that I have found! :)

All the looks that I have picked out are from J.Crew. They always do an awesome job styling. This does not mean you have to go out and spend a lot of money at J.Crew. I am almost positive you can create any of these looks for less! I would even suggest going on a family adventure to find clothes and accessories for your session. Remember booking with me is an investment you will have forever, and having the right look is a major part.

Children can never have to many accessories! I like the mix and matching that is going on here. Try lots of layers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


These girls are dressed super cute. I love the skinny jeans!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Again more mixing of fabrics/patterns. Love the hat and big accessories. This would be a fun look for a Sr.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



shoes are a very very important part of your outfit! please please do not overlook this part! here are some cute idea's. flats are really in right now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


moms and dads don't be afraid of color!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


weddings. simple and natural.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


here is a super cute video jam packed with style not to mention fun music!check it out:


lastly GUYS this video is FOR YOU! PLEASE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: