Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a little update on me:)

I haven't really updated that much about the pregnancy so here we go... Right now I am in my 35 week. This past month has been going really slow. The anticipation is just killing me. Most of my pregnancy has been spent in the bathroom if you know what I mean. Just recently I have been feeling a little off. My body feels like jello and I feel like I am going to faint all the time. Arr is this just part of the deal? My doctor did a series of blood tests last week and he called me to come in today. Hopefully he has figured out what is going on and can give me some relief. I just pray every thing is fine with Ava, I don't mind being sick for her!

I still have been unable to gain weight back. Still weighing in at less than I started. My body has been through a war and I am ready to have it back! I'm sure in a few short weeks I will forget all of this ever happened. I look forward to sharing pictures and stories of Ava with all of you.

No comments: