Tuesday, September 2, 2008

exciting times

today was a busy day!
we had a good meeting with pastor j today!
julie, david, and I finally picked out the paint for the m.i.c.o house! m.i.c.o. is a house in the inner city marion that we are using for outreach. it was really fun. saturday we are meeting at 10:00 to pray over the house before we get started. i am really excited about what God is doing and how he is going to use us. please pray for us and the neighborhood. today while we were at the house my heart was just pumping pumping pumping with excitement. as soon as we pulled up to the house i looked around and new that i was right where I was supposed to be.

1 comment:

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

That is awesome! Our youth group used to volunteer to work at the MICO house! And then when I did an internship at Grant Blackford Mental Heatlh.....there are a lot of patients that hang out down there, so I'd go down there to meet with them! What a blessing you are to those in need!