Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I haven't posted in a long while! A quick update: Life is going great! The photography business is growing already! What a blessing. David is finally moved into the new house:) We love our new house in Marion by the hospital we feel so snooty! lol. I'll post a few pictures because it was soo fun to decorate and pick out paint! I don't know why people hire decorators COME ON PEOPLE! Alright a decorator might be alright if you want a cheesy house that looks just like everyone else's.
this is the wall monogram I designed
(the house was in process when we took this photo. Sorry about the mess!)


hard wood floors, 10ft ceilings, crown molding


A chest I made for the guest bedroom


The finished kitchen

More pictures to come I only had time to post a few!





No comments: